Monday, October 12, 2009

O.o...Last week of Holidays before school reopens...

Yup...agree with my title of the post...last week of holidays before school reopens...must enjoy till the end!! And Wei Jie timetable so good la...2 days no need go school...zzz...wonder if mine is that good, his first semester one day no need lehs...now 2...then if the next semester modules are related to the first?? Related I die liao...lols...forget almost everything...zzz...sadded...hows??Anyway, today 6 am sleep, 3 pm woke up...uncle using my computer...then later I no use le...hahas...then I ate lunch...and breakfast...together ma...so late wake up...then talk to Hwee Leng for 1 hour plus loh...on phone...chat chat loh...after that went home....o ya, bath before that...Then father fetch us home...then I do little housework....dinner...with watching tv... then msn, Fbing and now blogging...hahas!! Ok...Nothing much...B!

No comments: