Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tuesday...

Should not have deduction until I and super sure next time...or else I have mood jumps here and there...rather be happy all the times or sad all the times...of cause happy la...who want sad?? Right? Woke up at 6 am today...prepare till 7 am, mother tell me to bring sister to school...haix...so bring loh..but she also tell me to let her walk on her own...I did though...heng no traffic lights needed...so I took bus 262 and she alight at her school there and I alight at interchange and took MRT there...mother say 2 more stops after sister alight and I alight ma...I rarely take 262 till there...go press bell...zzz...malu...it was going to the interchange...but anyway is the past....

Then reach there 7.30 pm...waited for JJ at bustop and went to school, went in lecture hall...no people one...lols!! so funny...dark...hahas...but soon got people...then marketing lecture...think can understand but a lot of terms..haix...then later POA tutorial...teacher keep asking questions but never mind...at least can learn...then later lunch at Koufu...seated 4 girls and 4 boys separately on different tables...nothing to say...lols...things changed? Ai yah...cause too squeezy ma...hahas...comforting myself...then go for marketing tutorial...blur...never take down answer...in the end need ask teacher for most of the question again...cause answers are shared through classmates laptop...

Went home...but JJ, Eddy and HM came my house...why? Put bag down, I and JJ change clothes and we went downstairs the shop buy drinks, tibits...I never buy though...then go Bishan park run...lols...after that came back...take back bring them to bus top wait for bus...then come bag...bath...do housework...homework...haix...tired...1 am liao haven't sleep.............................

Don't think there is a need le bahs...pressing the ok button in msn is as easy as ABC...and things may seem unknown but is actually known...sadded...lols...did realise alot things since sem 2 start...but at least I can get back to normal life after few tries, not like first 2 days...hahas!! O ya...tio nominated to go for November 18 to see the seniors getting awards~~~LOLS...anyway...all I have to do...is to look forward...and maybe...settle things if possible...I also do not wish it is like this!! Hahas!! GOGOGOGO!!!

No comments: