Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday...another fine day...

One thing before I say about today post...Tuesday not say father scold me loh...then midnight I 5 am plus woke up and sms father say I am sorry...say what I bad mood la...then Wednesday afternoon come back see father write on a piece of A4 paper...say what He was sorry...don't know I was in a bad mood...if I got problems can tell him as we are one family...wa...see le...touched siahs...almost cry...hahas! But did not...thanks father =) Then slept at 1 am like this bah...aftr chatting with charlotte...my JB friend...then woke up at 8.20 am today...don't know like somehow I woke up...o ya...think my friend called me on 7.38 am...hahas! Thanks Wei Jie! Then I slack on bed till 8.11 am? After that do housework...make house nice nice ma...prepare for school...9 am then go bath...come out...wear clothes and go out!

Then suppose to meet Ken Siew school 9.45 am cause want change book ma...but I in house that time..she call me 3 times and sent sms say no need le..the friend never come and she still needs go as she need to buy the Effective Writing Book...then I say why don't we meet at 9.45 am since I and you also no meet anybody...then in the end...I went bustop...waited bus for 10 minutes..9.40 am...told Ken Siew no need wait le..she can go herself...cause bus haven't come...then later sms le...the bus came...lols...then I in bus le you want wait? In the end never...hahas...I 9.48 am reach....she go le...cause lecture starts at 10.10 am ma...

Then I meet Eddy...10 am he came and we walk to there...wa...today he never sit with us le...tempo transfer...lols...hope he come back soon =)....then today at least better...got talk with Sok Wai...well, not as good as last time as I expected ma...hahas...takes time la...anyway...today de Macro teacher de lesson...funny also...lols...she say she want us get A or B plus...lols...then very few raise up hand...everyone say want get DISTINCTION, and she say go UNI 3.8 GPA...hahas! she the only one teaching MACROECONS...lols...then after that Lunch at MAC's...then got talk la...I no longer silent...hahas! Then go buy book...sad loh...$26.50...ex de la...hahas...then go for effective writing...blur lohs...haix...so many terms...worst...the teacher say what starting topic is easy...lols...=.=

Then is Macroecons de tutorial...suppose end at 5 pm....but 3.10 pm to 3.50 pm? LOLS...end? Then later also no appoint rap...JJ mai sad...hahas! Got chance de...then later follow all go MRT...Sok Wai also go home...she bring all things le but want go back...hahas...then after that talk to Eddy...4.30 am...o ya...see Sofia, Falila...Ken Siew...one more Fariha? LOLs...forget...psps...then later want go back...meet Cheng Hui (Squash mate) at library...since nothing do...then saw Kristine...lols...walk back little to talk awhile only...then later...saw Bee Hua...lols!! Another squash mate and walk to school walk back and fourth 2 times each...

Then meet Cheng Hui and Bee Hua go squash...hardworking wors...got little avoided only...in squash also...lols...school not so much bahs...then later Ye Jun and Chandra...lols...play squash with them...I can feel our friendship has gone up...don't know why....hahas! Great...now only 3 year ones...o ya...play squash...I play 3 sets with Chandra...15 - 5, 15 - 9...then third one is after he play with Ye Jun...15 - 0, then I play with Ye Jun, 15 -0...then is 7 - 5...but he extends...in the end 9 - 7...cheater! LOLS....win 2 sets loh...when VS Chandra...

Then later hear coach talk...then later go with her go home...then we talked...lols...cleared again...but clearer again...talk like 1/2 an hour>? Or maybe 45 minutes...then ya...now talk my 心里话 again...hahas!! Love cannot be force...if you really love him or her...let her find her own happiness...=) I wish everyday will be better...talk more...soon...back to old times...promise to your conditions...for the sake of our friendship...hahas! I will try my best...once again...I finally found back myself...hahas!! Must JYJY loh Seng Yong...wa...long post...ok la! GTG...I ate dinner at 12 am...lols....reach home at 10.30 plus pm...do housework...o ya....sister...I ask her pack and she did...at least lessen burden....good sister!! Then now using computer...tomorrow 4 pm release...why no want 8 am...also 4 hours...waste 2 hours at the morning and break...haix...okok...really gtg!!

No comments: