Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday...fast...

Serious..so fast...week 1 is over? Or should I say week 0...cuase I wish next week is week 1...to start afresh again...but I think is hard for me...as well as her...and the others..today slept at 4 am...lols..then woke up at 9.20 am...thanks Eddy for calling...lols...or else I late...sadded la...everytime cannot hear phone alarm...same voulume but then phoen call can hear...change the alarm tone to be ringtone>? LOLS!!! Then went to YCK MRT meet Eddy...then went to the tutorial room...10.18 am...just nice...hng got 10 minutes grace...then teacher say late hors? I say got 10 minutes grace ma...hahas! Then pull a chair and sit down randomly...for an instant...I might sit the wrong place...cause I know something is amiss liaos...but seriously...I just sit randomly...opposite the table has no space unless want put chair pass though people head...trouble some ma, don't tell me you all expect I sit on another table? I am sorry if I let you get stressed again...

After that went for break loh...2 hours...then eat Malay the mixed vegetable rice...then I think today I also talk quite less...then later go for accounts lecture...lols...helped Eddy tap card...since he want go home do somethings..then JJ went home..I and HM accompany him...then later he go le we go back school library find SW, Nicole and YP...then we also talk very less...then later go lecture...some things happen...o ya...I can say is...I can sit beside...but I chose not to...I agree to your option but I still did not get any positive response....did I did anything wrong? Should we meet up again? I really confused...I try my best to put my best form...success this time...but I don't know if next time will....

Then after lecture went home...and first time have family meeting...talk about family rules...lols..12 am sleep? Kidding siahs...Later project hows? Hahas...3 more years and 21...lols...then every Thursday got squash so can come back latest 10.30 am...other days...also bah...but I think will go back early....o ya...I also talked about pocket money...don't make house messy...father say make one plan out and they will see...then later I go for cell group...sabbath..time for me to rest...lols...I and tim meet at YCK then go Uncle Ivan's house...then we starting no want eat...tim eat only in the morning...then I ate in the afternoon...then later we decided to eat...lols...then later study the bible...and we went home...

After I go home...use computer...play little games...then now blogging...how I wished it was semester 1?? When we all have alot of fun? Take photos...but these things...I wonder how long then it can be done? Or is no longer can be done...well...all I want to say is...

No comments: