Thursday, October 29, 2009

O.o...

Today is Wednesday...short day...hahas!! I woke up late today...how late? Lesson start at 10 am and I woke up at 10.34 am...diaos...10.45 am went out...lols...reach at about 11 am? Then before that tell Yan Ping lend me copy notes and she say am I coming? Tell me go home....lols...cause my classmate tio scolded infront of the stats lecture and say see him after lesson...so I also no want ma...but I went in and sit down...where? in front of the door...he never saw me...lols...for the whole lesson I was sitting behind...people looking at me...so embarrassing la!! LOLS...but better then he scold...and everyone is looking.

Then after lesson follow YP, Nicole and SW to north canteen...o ya...., Hong Ming follow me and JJ say he want go Koufu eat and so he go alone...lols...then later JJ came when we reached the canteen...je say Koufu full...lols...then they eat and I did not...I copy notes from YP...thanks! =) O ya...before that...Ming Yuan say he want go GYM...actually I and JJ also want go..but I forget bring shoes and I brought clothes -.-...then they all go loh...after lunch.

I want go home....take...JJ mai wait...say he want go CCA later so he stroll around school...later...when go interchange...JJ was behind the queue...diaos...he rather go back and no want go with me to GYM...in the end I go back..1.36 pm...do housework...2 pm I go le...then 2.40 pm then sign in GYM...cause waited bus till 2.10 pm...then later do till 3.40 pm...1 hour...9 machines of 3 sets...some 15 per set...some 50 per set..some 50 times one shot...then...I went home...saw father...and we did not talk...even when he want go out also no talk...strange~~Then I want do homework ma...one question...zzz...I do 2 hours...sianz...don't know why...but I complete le...in the end...haix...then dinner...and continue do and now blog...Thinks that is all...B @.@

No comments: