Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ok...

Ok is the title? LOLs...so short...Why ok? Ok let's post...lols..!! Today sleep at 5 am like that, then 1.30 pm woke up...after that do housework and lie on bed...2 pm...father and sister came back and father ask see brother at home? Sister see me and say yah...then father say sleeping? Sister say yah...lols...see back view say I sleeping...then father say so late wake up arh...lols...when he saw me lying on bed...he saw me eyes open just wake up...after that lunch...mother came back le...and I start using computer...

Then afternoon Theresa call me ask me coming ma...for cell group...and I say I coming...then ask tim come...he say he dunno...then later 6 plus pm he say he not going le...I actually 5 plus want go le...then play maple...zzz...then later 7 pm should reach there I still at home...so I faster go prepare loh and want go le...later house phone rang no one pick up...then is father...cause he called my HP after that....asked me where I am, I say at home...he then asked sister and mother lehs....I say at home...then he say why no on pick up...I say dunno....

Then later I say I want go out, he say go where? I say go cell group, he say later he fetch me there...in the he buy food back, eat le he no fetch me, he talking to my grandma for hours...then no go liao loh...sianz...then use computer again till now...I keep on and off...later spoil...haix...anyway...tomorrow Usher duty...lols...don't like the shirt, so difficult to iron one...zzz...buay dahan...ok la...till here...o ya, haven't do GYM...once this week...zzz...ok...so long...B!

No comments: