Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday...happy ones!

Yesterday was saddy days...but today different...happy ones! I slept at 11 am...finally have enough rest...after 2 depressed (SAD) days...then 4 am plus woke up...cause too hot...I realised I slept right after I pray...and I did not off my laptop...then shift fan and off it...turn here and there and in the end 5 plus am then sleep...then...heard handphone ring...lols!! Eddy called...ask him what time...he say 9.20 am..I say arh!! He say you just wake up? I say ya..he say meet 10 am at YCK...I faster prepare...no time do house work...maybe do 30% only...stomachache...then finish business...9.45 am went out, walk to bustop...waited for bus for 10 minutes....9.58 am then come...went there...10.08 am then reach..I and Eddy faster chiong...then bus came and block pathway...so went from the back of the bus...

Then walk very fast and Eddy say don't so fast, relax...still got time...in the end reach there...10.18 am...lols...hengs...got the 10 minutes grace...phew~~Then sit down listen the teacher...so funny one...talk a lot nonsense but funny...then say his name very long...almost got all letters...say jokes...here there...then 10.34 am then start...teach quite fast for me or is the ascent...he also slap himself...say what small mistakes slap one side...bigger one slap both...lols...then he teach what LCB (Lower Class Boundary), UCB (Upper Class Boundary)...so funny...previously was teach short cuts of LCL (Lower Class Limit), UCL (Upper Class Limit)...make everyone laugh...and o ya...the LTC..still not used too it..big ma...got echo some more...sometimes cannot hear clearly what the Lecturer is teaching...

Then later went to Mac's there...JJ tell me PEI him but I did not...then he ask HM and Eddy follow him go...and I was there...YP go listen phone call...left me and SW...then we talk a while...then later HM and JJ come back...eating...Eddy buy drink only...then later YP want go fetch friend...and then she let Me and Sw talk and so we 2 walk around school...then talk...finally...I know why this 2 days she avoid me...anyways...now we are back to normal and she say ok too...and every thing is now crystal clear...Hope tomorrow a better day!! Hahas!! Time did shows changes...and thanks Ken Siew for concern...Helen too and especially YP...hahas!
One more...Hwee Leng...if not for you...I don't know who to talk to on Monday...did not talk much about this topic but thanks anyways! =) Thanks all! O ya...JJ, HM, Eddy...thanks...one more Nicole..hehe!

Ok.....then S.H.E (Seng Yong, Hong Ming, Eddy)...we 3...go AMK hub eat and play...lols...then after that I went home...and do housework, bath...use computer...then do homework...lols...then watch TV...o ya...this time round I dinner before I start homework...now abut hungry...lols...should I grab something? 12 plus am le...lols...ok la...tomorrow longest day 12 am to 5 pm...Go GYM? LOLS...anyway...BB! SLEEP!!!

No comments: