Sunday, October 18, 2009

O.o 2 more days?

Yup, 2 more days...haix...actually now sunday liao...one mroe day and I be in school!! ARH!! Siao liao...haven't buy books...lecture notes actually...where got money>? Get from who? Blur...anyway...later, I mean Sunday...go ceheck internet liao...the G200 sales ends at Sunday...12 pm to 7 pm...so tomorrow must buy...hope blazers, pants and shirts got my size...at Wing Tai building...my grandmmother house here got bus there...yay!! Ok...woke up at 7 am today...mother call me and I prepare...8.45 am...I go off...9.20 am I reached...heng today no jam on tthe road~~~Maybe timing bahs...nxt time shall come earlier...

Then go PA room put bag...then go up sing praises to God...annoucements and teach Lesson study...solo...hahas...tim came when I teach halfway...tim!! Next time you teach!! Then after that go hear summon...first half got hear but later 2nd half end up talking in PA room with Eugene, he train muscles liao ma, I also train with him >.<

Then we ate lunch...changed and went for Pathfinder Day...eat a little only...cause bus is rushing us...so Jireh Pathfinders went back...some go home from there on its own...then on the bus...talking to Jon on phone and he say no want meet cause he tired...then we want go also can't cause his brother...lols...Then never go in the end...and Me, Tim and Theresa...went to United Square and eat dinner...then talk talk 7.40 pm went home...hahas..!! Then go grandma house slack...uncle using my computer...so MSN never put away...ps all who chat me...>.<

Ok..one good news and bad news...Which want you want to hear first? Let's say good news bah...I found my I-phone de ear piece...when I first saw it...I though is the one I brought in school...then see...never put the protector...and is my old one...the Original one!! So happy!! After like half a year?? LOLS? Bad news is I wasted money to buy new one...but nvm la...since buy le...heng no buy original...last time ask grandma she say no have suddenly found at her house in a container...lols...Ok la...think that's is all...hahas! B!

No comments: