Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday le....

See la, the time past so fast...lols...thursday liao lehs...sian...6th week some more...lols! Why so fast?? Enjoy not enough lehs...anyway...today I slept at 7 am...hahas! Cause woke up at 10 pm ma...so 7 am sleep ok what...9 hours only...then mother and sister just go out...bring sister to school and then go work. Then I sleep till 3 pm...lols..then use computer...why no do housework? LOLs...cause I do it before I sleep at 7 am...hahas...no write...psps. Then use computer till 5.30 pm...then father bring me to NYP...

After that I go squash court there loh...did not meet SW today...she was late...I wanted to meet though, but did not manage to get her on her handphone...o well...haix...then 6.30 am then she come...then later hear coach talk and boys and girls practice at different courts...after that play at different courts...so we did not train at the same place loh...After that, two girls came out...I knwo them...then I see le...go in awhile and they tell me to play...then one of them rested...then play play play...the other one play with me...and the other rested...lols...2 times each...so I play 4 times...with 2 of them...Then Sok Wai and Si Xuan came in...then talk loh....

After that Si Xuan want use ball throw me...first one I saw the ball and kept it, she found another one...then want throw me...and miss...lols...then later we talk talk...talk about shoe size...then I say O.o...suits you...and she think?? Suits?? LOLs...she dunno this word...hahas...then she blur and ask me what word...LOL...then later Sok Wai say in Chinese...then SX beat me...zzz...but after that...she did not beat me liao wors...lols...she even say next time see me in school call me boyfriend...haix...sian diao...everytime self-proclaim =.=. Then Sw laugh...Ai yah...she everytime say say only...she want say say loh...my conscience is clear...lols...

Then we went home...and we knock each other...lols...me and SX...after that wave goodbye and go...then this girl ask Si Xuan, Sok Wai and Cheng Hui, you all take MRT? And they say ya...then Si Xuan say you? She say bus...then later I ask her...er...you take what bus...she say 85sth...must cross over...I say O.o...then she ask me you take bus in the interchange and I say ya...after that I ask her what is her name and she told me and I tell her mine loh...well...expand social circle...but don't think will expand till where? Hahas...one person got few good friends can le...no need too much one...lols...hmm...15? LOLS...

Then I went home, pack loh...then bath and eat dinner...and then later sister pee on the chair...zzz...no one clear siahs...zzz...sister just change her pants and sleep....haix...buay da han...ok la...that's all...B!

No comments: