Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Interesting Mnday...

Today slept at 5.30 am in the morning...zzz...then woke up at 2.30 pm...9 hours ok la...but today must sleep early liao...I no want to be late...not like last time late one hour...haix...then maybe sleep about 1.30 am or 2 am max! Will be taking bus 88 which is cheaper and faster after asking mother and comments from Wan Hong and Jun Jie...lols...MRT is slow for this time...Then today do housework\, then use computer and mother cam back...3.30 pm...then she say sister lehs? I say dunno lehs...then mother ask me call father and I didn't...lols.

Then mother later call father herself, then father say she call mother to take sister home...but mother did not pick up the phone as she is teaching her students...so sister is still at school, in the end, father say he will pick up later...then when he came back...he say eh, u at home? He was shocked...lols...cause everytime I also go out...then use com use till 4.46 pm...then talk about chalet thing...then she say I ask you one thing you sure haooy de and I say ok...then she say...I ask you one thing you sure happy de...lols...I say ok...ask...and she say want go gym?LOLS... I was shocked...then I say ok...and she say 5.45 pm meet at YCK...in the end I play maple awhile cause friend forgot how go to the map...and I brough her there...then argue with mother...she say I bluff her $15....in the end...I say come back then say....

Then father brought me to NYP...then I realise I meet Sok Wai at MRT...then father turn to the car park and talk on phone and I alight...then I call Sok Wai, ask her to come car park...then just nice father talk finish and want go le...and Sok Wai came in...coincidence...I think he saw her le...lols...Then we go GYM sign in at 6.17 pm...sign out at 8.22 pm...2 hours...hahas...then today I did 12 machines...do the usual 7...then do 2 I never do before de...and 3 I do before but long time no do liao...hahas...and I ran 2.5 km...lols...and I found the plug in the running machine and watch channel 8...lols...27 minutes siahs...cause first 1.6 km is walk...last 0.8 km is run...last 0.1 km is slow walk...XD...burn 143 calories...lols...like that will help...hahas...Sok Wai do a the shoulder machine...and lols...ran 8 km in total...hahas!

Then sign out loh...bring squash racket but did not play...did not take photos also...lols...chalet take dao siao...hahas...I haven't prepare siah...later after posting must prepare liao...must say again...last time go chalet was years ago...and this is the first time go with friends only...clique also...lols...so I won't be posting tomorrow le...hahas! Then came back, bath, use com...and dinner...of cause, housework...not going miss one...I wonder how disastrous will it be when I lave the house for a day...lols...hope father let me go...mother say can le...I haven't tell father....lols...haix...see bah...I think can bah...if not I be super ultra sad...lols...kk...gtg....BB!!

No comments: