Sunday, October 04, 2009

Today staurday loh...hahas!!

Yesterday 3.30 am like that then sleep...then today 7.45 am wake up...prepare go church till 8.45 am...then went to church and reach about 9.50 am...actually can early reach, but hor, I want save $0.33 and then I make a transfer of bus...and go until 2nd last bus stop before the stop I go down...there was jam...haix...jam 10 minutes...zzz..after that go for lesson study...then I sing song as a group for song service...then after that lunch...I and Tim change to pathfinder t-shirt...then go Jurong church for pathfinder...after that 4 plus come back...night do usher...change to usher clothes...hahas...then go to eat some kuehs...then father come fetch us to grandma house as mother want to pass thing to grandmother ma...then we go home...

Then go home le...I bath and use computer and I eat some snacks...then I and by 7 members conferencing...on phone...first time....sad siahs...YP no have...caus 12 plus am I think she sleep le..then later some go off and left us 4 boys...then we talk then later JJ hang off...then later HM hang off...then later become SW call Eddy and I call Eddy and we 3 conference until 3.36 am...we were basically discussing about making a chalet loh...actually want 3 day 2 night de which have more fun la of course...but cause some of our members got financial difficulties...so we change 2 day 1 night loh...if 3 days 2 nights $12 more...lols...hahas...

Ok bah...I think that is all le...

No comments: