Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday liaos....

Ok, talk about my school time table first...saw it after I post...well, starting Jun Jie and Eddy is complaining there is no breaks...so I went and see...at first glance it was...but later if look carefully...there is a missing time slot...from 12 pm to 1 pm...so we got an hour break...as for friday, there is an empty slot...so there will be 2 hour break...hahas! Ok...timetable done...waiting for school reopen liao...talk about life...slept at 3 am...quite early...or maybe ok bah for me...as in during holidays...if school days of cause late...then I turn here and there and can't sleep...don't know why...last Monday also...cause first time chalet with friends (Maybe)...but today also no have...lols...then 4.30 am sleep? I see my handphone ma...woke up at 2 pm...

Saw a message from Si Xuan...at 12.40 pm...then reply her...then I do housework le...then use computer...and she sms me back at 3 pm...saying she just wake up and reply my message...lols...then I ask her got go GYM...she saying she going now...so I still considering if I should go and I say dunno want go ma...she say if tired then rest loh...I say then if I no go you no go? She say she still will be going...then I say not lonely mehs...then she say she is loner one...hahas...then we sms and continue on....

in the end she reach le...and I sms her...if I go got diff? She say got...when bored can beat me...lols...then I ask her you yesterday ask me right? and she say yea...but no force me...then I say if I come you wait for me? She directly say wait for me at Mac...so in the end I went...lols...then meet her at Mac's there...then when go to GYM...saw Zi Le and Eugene...lols...so coincidence...then she saw me and SX...lols...then they 4 pm like that come...6 pm go...we 5.30 pm like that 6.30 pm go....they still can chat...lols...all SHS (School of Health Science) de...then do 9 machines and chatted with Si Xuan on my last few machine...then she say she got to know me more...lols...I reply the same thing...o ya...SX in front of Zi Le and Eugene say I am her prince...

Then go meet her friend...and then go liao...and BB...then I went home...scold sister...best her...too PEK CHEK...tell her pack bag also no want...haix...sianz...then mother scold me...lols...and we argue...anyway...now ok le...then bath...dinner...now back to using computer...ok...all for today!!

No comments: