Monday, October 26, 2009

Hehe...a NEW week!

Ok...talk about saturday first bahs...I woke up at 7.30 am...then prepare till 9.20 am then I went out...very slow hors? Almost 2 hours...reached church about 10 am...then go for lesson studies...after that go main church...Eugene say look out for PA...he go toilet a while...later...people want to on the mic...lols...I faster run inside and on...heng...Eugene then came back...lols...after that annoucement and I started singing...lols...song service ma...then later summon...tim called me ask me go canteen...and I saw Jon..wohohos...so long no come church le!! Saw him again! Then hope he comes next week!

After that lunch...then go up...Hong Qi suddenly tell timothy say got choir pratice...and tim say cannot la and went up...then Hong Qi called me...sadded...lols...I go off without answering...LOLS!! PS ><...then later slack in room...and then went to tim house whole day till night...3.30 pm to 9.30 pm....actually can meet Hwee Leng in between but she no want....Then eat Pizzas...after that go back grandmother house and eat Mee Rebus..lols! Sure gain weight ones...11 am then I reached bath and watch tv...12 am then eat...do tutorial for accounts and watch Jeepers Creepers 2! LOLS...scary lehs...then sleep in the living room...

O.o...Woke up at 10.30 am...wa...back hurt...then like sore throat...haix...after that drink some water...slack around...eat some biscuits...then sleep...lols...6 pm then woke up...sianz...no eat lunch....then use computer...7 pm eat dinner...then later prepare le and went home at 7.30 pm...miss the bus...haix...then mother nag say see la! LOLS...after that went home...8 pm bus come...8.30 am reached home...then bath and prepare for tomorrow...then do tutorial for Macroeconomics...got skipped questions..no worries...I don't understand...hahas! Wait tutorials then let teacher explain...think that is all for today....hope tomorrow is a better day...HOPED MY HOPED CAME TRUE =) Whahas!! Chao!~~~

No comments: