Sunday, November 01, 2009

Wahahas!!

Saturday no post wors...start from there...woke up at 7.30 am...then brush teeth le want call tim but he called when I was brushing...lols...he woke up at 7 am...hahas...then later prepare le till 8.45 am...then 9 am went out...go church!! XD...9.40 like that reach le bah...after that lesson study...then went to church for service!! Jona and Tim came together which I know cause Friday night he told me le...something surprising is that Jon tell Tim meet ones...then when sermon hear half half...hope next week Jon will come again...and hear sermon 2! They 2 say they got hear...and Eugene tell me take care PA that day...lols..so I did some things which I did not usually do..like adjusting mikes volume...

After that hear sermon le go for lunch and dish-washing ...that day is my team...hahas!! Then go practice song till 4 pm...then go for Pathfinder...see photos...raining soon...and so I and Tim go downstairs take the Pathfinder Flag...then after that raining heavily...Pf meeting over...Tima and Thomas they all go eat dinner...Theresa need go work..but she no umbrella...so I lent her hoody...then share umbrella and went to Novena MRT...then I did something funny...she say you go where? I say Toa Payoh...then when her MRT comes...she ask me again I go where...I say Toa Payoh and she want go Raffles ma...I asked her when she asked me first time...then I go in the same MRT...and she say TPY is other side...lols...so I went out...so Paiseh...hahas!!

Then go TPY...still raining....then take photos for mother...she pass me one "invoice"...so I go take the photos...then went to the shop beside NTUC ones...cut hair...hahas...had chat with the hair stylist a little...then she ask me what age I say 18...then I see her like 22 but did not say...then she say she 19 I say not like 19...and she ask me like what age...I say dunno...lols..then she say...you say I not like 19 ma...hahas...so I say 22? She say...wa...then I successful to make myself mature...hahas!! Then she cut loh...my hairstyle?

Ok la...but dunno will look wired ma...this time fringe ok...but I think I gave her wrong position of the back le...I say cut the bag until here...and she really cut until there..I think short? LOLS...but will grow back anyways...is like the combination of the 1st time and 2nd time I went to cut...then I went back to Grandma house...then eat dinner...then went back with my Aunt...just go downstairs...then I went home...pack...so messy...mother and sister there sleeping...then I do housework...then watch TV and do accounts tutorial...do till question 3 first part KO...

I think 3 am plus that time...5 am plus woke up see mother beside me...scare me...lols...she watching TV...then later I go room sleep...woke up at 11 am...then went back sleep till 2 plus am then sleep again till 3 plus am...after that see house...wa...so messy..!!! Sianz...nag and nag...then mother and sister actually want go out...then in the end no one go...she say to sister...don't always let the old uncle nag ma....then she say next time if the old uncle nag...I beat u 5 times using hanger...lols....that old uncle is me...haix...then in the end mother tell her pack the area...the area which I did not pack...of the house.

In the end...I and sister pack from 4 pm to 6 pm...then I 6 plus pm do homework till 8 pm...continue yesterday ones...long Textbook question for accounts...lols...then sister make one cup of Holic and one chicken floss bread for me...wa...so good...then eat loh...until now...whole day only eat that...later eating dinner...11 pm lehs...haix....then vacuum floor till 8.45 pm...then 9 pm on computer...then use computer loh...then now blog..anyway...I also never do anything relating to Halloween..I also no celebrate ones...hahas...now 11 pm le...sianz....sibei sianz...let's hope tomorrow is a better day...today is a new week...week 3...hahas...let's go~~~~

No comments: