Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday....

HEHE...again...very fast hors...finally...marketing project came...look at it...don't know how to say...like no substance...but I also don't knwo how improve..think will leave it like that loh...let's aim 45 marks!! LOLs...jkjk...30? LOLs...35? See loh...hope can get B or B plus...later C...shocked!! Woek up at 8.24 am...YP sent sms at 8.23 am...so zhun ones...hahas! Then later do housework till 8.40 am...then prepare and 9.17 am went out of the house...miss 9.20 am bus...waited the next bus till 9.30 am...then took bus till there, waited YP and went school, then lecture hall...after Badri lesson... which stats de lesson...all go own ways loh...

YP and Nicole went out, Me, Helen, KKS, Eddy and Hong Ming went Mac's there...JJ and SW and the rest of group members go there 2 but sit different places...in the end, Eddy and Hong Ming 1 pm go le...left me, Helen and Ken Siew...JJ called me say he at Koufu alone, he say he want eat...then later he say want come find me. 20 minutes later, he called, say he cannot see me...so long also no come...then in the end we did not see each other...lols...I got ask me SW they all go le ar? He say go le...

In the end when I saw him, I ask him why he can stay alone for so long although we in the same place (different parts of the place)...he say he stay with SW and kristine there...I say just now you say they all go home le? He say "you ask SW they all, not SW"...win liao....twist my words...now I don't know he got go Koufu eat ma...confused me...haix...later go SBM day...actually 4.30 pm then go, but 3.40 finish liaos...see people take certificate and saw Jon dance..even recorded it...hahas! Waiting helen to sent me the video...then we took photos also...JJ no take though, then we go for refreshments....hahas...no eat lunch...chiong and eat...like many days no eat like that...lols...then later 4 pm go le...saw a guy...saying words that sounds so weird and disgusting...and he never wash hands...haix...

In the end go home...need pack again..heng sister not so jia lat....but still messy still, not so messy only...then bath...help father and do some work...sianz...so tired...I think I going sleep...2 am>? LOLS...BB!!

No comments: