Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hahas!

No time post wors...so many things do...hahas! Summarise! Thursday, woke up at 7.30 am...then brush teeth and went back sleep...lols...8.30 am woke up, JJ called...ask me wake up le ma? I say ya...then he say ok...cause he want go work ma and ask me help him tap card ma...then I prepare and went to school around 9 am...9.40 am reach...then wait for Yan Ping...then we went to lecture hall...talk talk...Then later Macro econs lecture...as usual...she talk super fast...cannot understand what she saying...lols...go home self-read and learn better, 10.40 am...I realise I forget to help JJ tap card...haix...he tio waring letter...sorry hor...psps*...Then after that break...went Koufu...ate Yong Tau Foo...don't know is my eyes got problem or not...like they give less noodle/bee hoon...lols...

After that went for effective writing...then some say got mock ICA some say only do homework which is a Mock ICA...I hear is the 2nd one ma...so I did loh...went class...teacher say go through the Mock ICA...lols...heng...then only a few did...he say he was dissapointed...lols...I got a lot mistakes lehs!! Haix...then went for Macro econs tutorial...then go library with Helen, Hong Ming and Eddy...actually say want learn econs and tell me teach them...I also not clear...lols..casue lecturer speaks really fast...but in the end we end up talking...

Then 5.40 pm I go le...squash ma...Went with Helen to LTC-1...cause she want go church with her friend...Hm and Eddy go home...then went for squash...Si Xuan after months finally come...lols...then later train and play le...sit there thinking things...after that I and her 8.40 pm go le...at least not lonely this time...hahas! Then before that, father called me say he got cook noodles for me, go home can eat, he want go work le...mother and sister went for a camp...so I went home...pack house...then do housework...make nice nice...hahas! Then add ingredients to my noodles and eat! Then wash up all utensils ma...after that study a while...and K.O...lols...

Funny loh...woke up at 9 am today...then sleep...since today holiday...sleep till 11.30 am...then look at house...still so neat and tidy...so happy...hahas! Then study...then do tutorials...then later do till half...3 pm le...lols...tim called...asked me want go out ma? Brothers meeting...Jon also...lols...so in the end after 10 minutes talk...I decided to go...then we meet 4.30 pm at Bishan MRT...lols...I continue do my work...after that 4.20 I prepare...cause Tim sms me say meeting change till 5 pm...then I prepare le...4.45 pm went out...go school find mother...want ask for some money...she haven't give me November de allowances and now is already end of the month...

Then I ask her and sh say no money...then I bo choice loh...go to bus stop take bus....hahas! Then went bishan MRT...5.20 pm reached...then walk in far east...see see...then went to tangs there...like want eat pepper lunch but no want..cause very ex ma...lols..then Mos no place..and we walk back fasr east...eat Carl's Junior...lols...almost same as pepper lunch...but eat le full...drinks also refillable ones...hahas! Tim no eat...don't know why...suddenly EMO...after we eat finish le...then he also ok le...hahas! Then tim buy XXL chicken from SHIRIN.

Then we went on shopping...window one...and saw some one look like Hwee Leng...lols!! But not her...hahas! Then we went Hereen...lols...see people dancing...the jerk here and there one...very nice de...lols...don't how they do...then toilet...after that went to plaza singapura...then they buy Starbucks...the drinks not the company...and we took a few photos...Jon refused to take individual photos...lols...haix...then we chit -chat...then we went home...

Took a re-bounce...and before I knew it...it was Bishan and Jon alight...AMK next stop...say Goodbye to Tim...then went back..do what? Hang clothes...lols...motherand sister go camping de clothes...house not so messy also...hahas...heng...then I clean my shoes...and I clean sister de shoe...then I clean mother de shoe...one pair that they wore it regularly...now after so long post...lols...think have to stop le...hahas! BB...and nights!

No comments: