Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday lololol

WAWAWAWA >.< sleep 2.5 hours, from 4 am till 6.30 am...tired ones...then chiong back to home, then do housework and prepare and went to school, reach around 8.58 am...then ICA come liaos loh...lols...almost everyone seperated...I tio Celeste...not bad...interms of partner and test...hahas...everyone aim high high hor!! I am 65! Lets go!!

After that went to Koufu, no space...so we go North...haha...laugh dao drop...I can see great improvement...lols...hope everyday like this la...hahas! Then I eat the bao with paper....Then after that go effective writing...lols...want sleep...then follow them go MRT station..wanted go back to school for Gym...but Zi Le got things on...so did not go today...wonder tomorrow can? Want play squash? LOLs...badminton? BY7 go GYM? Ai mai?? LOLS...by the time see le also too late...hahas! Next time loh...unless I tell them now...

Then I went back loh...3.30 pm...slack till 4.30 pm...do work, till 7 pm, Then eat dinner...then 8 pm continue do work, then 9 pm watch show...after that 10 pm do work again...lols...now blogging...hahas! want sleep le la...so tired...zzz...o ya...nevertheless....relationship with BY7 improve...hahas! Laughter came...I also wont forget you la...Hwee Leng...lols...waiting....hahas! =P Go le~~~~~

No comments: