Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wa...so long no on computer...3 days...hahas!

Hi everyone! I long time no blog loh...start from Thursday! Sleep at 2 am bahs...woke up at 8.45 am I think...then prepare and went to school...then Macroeconomics lecture...honestly..she talk so fast and I cannot catch anything she says...sadded...maybe catch 30%? SO blur...then went north canteen eat Yong Tau Foo...after that effective writing do 2 case studies...then no more lesson...since econs the tutor need go back re service...after that called father...ask him if he could fetch me...cause 6 pm then squash...I bring all the things though...haix...should not have bring...then father say if ant then take bus loh...in the end he called me again say he will come fetch me...follow Eddy go ATM machine...he want withdraw money ma...after that went home...

Go home study...lols...cannot understand econs ma...heng got clear out...or else I dead meat...lols...then in the end I from 4 pm study till 5.30 pm...then father fetch me to school again for squash...again...play with Chandra..win...hahas! Play with OGL, Kenny...win 2...XD...hahas! So fun...of cause I got lose before...to seniors....their skills is way far above me...I must train!! I think the achievement I got from squash is better then badminton...lols...before playing the captain even treat us Pizaa hut and each person can eat 2 pieces...lols...that is minimum I think? Then also got drinks...after that went home...do housework...then eat dinner at 12 am...zzz...then sleep...2 am...

Friday! Woke up at 7.30 am...then do housework...after that prepare and went to school for stats lesson...haha...then go through tutorial...after that...break 2 hours go eat at north canteen...eat the mixed vegetable rice...think not going to eat that again...taste so weird weird de...zzz...then went for accounts lecture and learn new things O.o...Lecture now is 2 week ahead of the lesson plan...then went home...at bus interchange...Auntie Julie called me and say no cell group...so I went home...do housework...bath, then do homework...tutorials in other words, then dinner...haix...then got read lesson studies...for last 2 weeks de and sleep le...no energy read today want teach de...sleep le...

Today woke up at 6.40 am...lols...then prepare till 8.20 am...then me, my sister and mother went to take taxi with my mum and we went church together...then I study today de lesson study...cause I need teach...first time teach so big group...plus...I don't know why...today teach bad loh..so many pauses...sianz....then church service...then lunch...Tim was angry after so long time...maybe we did cause some of it...we as in I and Jon...cause we Pang Seh him cause got dates with friends (I was not confirm that time he haven't go home)...ps arh...I once in a while ma...hahas!

Then later Tim say most probably you go out right? I say yah...and he went home le...then I and Hwee Leng was discussing want to go out ma? Then later in the say want go out and we decide say want go where...then say Jurong Point...suppose to meet at 3.30 pm...wrap her present...thanks mum! Know you won't see it though...then thanks Ting for helping me write...hahas! Then went Novena....Ting want buy her lunch since she never eat at church. Then later want go back and Jon no wan...cause he lazy...lols...

In the end we went back at 2.30 pm...2.40 pm reach..charge my phone till 3 pm...after that go le...then go MRT...want withdraw money ma....saw mother...arguing with her on money issues...haix....then later take MRT at 3.30 plus pm..reach Sembawang at 4 pm...then 4.06 pm Hwee Leng come at MRT...she took escalator...did not saw me...and she walk all the way till the end...I want scare her but fail...she turn back when I ran half way and want scare her...then we took MRT too Boon Lay...40 minutes loh...

Then we shop from 4.40 pm till 8 pm...then go...she brought me a present...lols...a bag...hahas! Christmas present...hahas! So be-early wors~~~hahas!! Thanks hors! I like it...actually choosing between brown and black...then I like want brown...lols...but black also nice...cannot make decision...then the sales person say brown suits me more...but then Hwee Leng say black more easier to match...lol....she give de ma...so I choose black in the end since I cannot make decision too...hahaS! Then we went NYNY...my turn to treat her...hahas! Quite full wors...Then we take photos...hahas!

Once in awhile we went out...memories always pop-up...think of how we have come this far...how this friendship maintain so smoothly...of cause got quarrle...hahas...always thanking her...for those happy moments...XD...My Best-est friend la! She...XD...then went home...reach SEMBAWANG...give her the present...lols...then give her one of my IC de photo...don't know...slot in her EZ-card there...her one adult one...so no face...lols...she “不要脸”...jkjks...hahas!! YOU should know what it means!! Then she wait for me for the next train to go TPY loh...hahas...ok...think that is all!! BBBBBB!!!!

No comments: