Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tuesday and today...

Tuesday woke up at 7.10 am then prepare till 7.40 am and chiong out! Took a 268 and then reach the hospital outside 7.50 am...walk to school...8 am...so tired...then by the time I reached lecture hall, 8.09 am...heng...one more minute mark late le...then marketing lecture...after that go for accounts de tutorial..teacher early release...then we Koufu, wait for people go and we go sit...lols..after that go for marketing tutorial...did not get all the answers..always like this one...so not clear...haix...then later make up for macro tutorial...3 - 4.30 pm...teacher starting say want go through 2 tutorials if can and then tomorrow no tutorial...but in the end still never go through dao...So Thursday got the tutorial...

After that went GYM...I and JJ went...HM accompany...but he never GYM...thanks HM! Then I go and Zi Le went off...did not saw her...hahas...she in toilet that time...then hors...went I went in..saw Yi Wen!! LOLS....She hit my chest so hard...lols...we even wear the Sec 3 the class T...lols....after that went home...do housework again...this few days very tired...haix...lack of energy...worst...don't know what teacher is talking....

Wednesday...today...woke up at 8.45 am...then I see house messy...pek chek TTM!! LOLs...but I still pack in the end...never complete the housework cause lesson start at 10....prepare le and went out at 9.28 am...tok bus at 9.36 am...then reach at 9.50 plus am....then stats lecture le...went to Mac's there...saw Wei Ting...lols...after that Saw Hong Ming's friends....so coincidence...Hong Ming's friend and Wei Ting same class...hahas! Then went for the open house the orientation talk...

Actually I was drop off.....cause Daryle say to the person in charge I do not want to be marketeer...lols...I think I did say that after all...I was like forget that I say that...lols...YP and KS also...but then went there with JJ and want go le...but Daryle say can sign up on the spot and I wrote my name...anyway, i prepare one day no go le...saturday...lols...church ma...4 pm break time we all go...lols...HM, Eddy, JJ, WH, Me and SW...lols...then I found out 4.30 the thing end le...

Then went home...housework again...then eat...lunch no eat ma...eat junk food...later do some homework...haix...stats getting blur liaos...dead...tomorrow still got effective writing...haven't revise...sure die...hahas! O ya...receive her sms...all the while...I was imagining the good things but in the end...think all those are not going to happen...hahas! Negative answer...I am not angry....no worries...of cause can stay as best friend la...XD...you are my best girl de friends lehs..lols...

No comments: