Tuesday, November 17, 2009

M and T

M and T is Monday and tuesday...lols...Monday arh...woke up at 6.45 am...thanks Hwee Leng for calling. But then I slept...then 7.37 am Jun Jie called...lols..so good...ask him why he called...he say he want the work for access, but in the end he no take...thanks JJ, o ya, Sw also got called...starting I don't know who, later then I know is her...2 calls no voice...hahas! Then later I do housework...prepare...and went out at 8.20 am...

After that reached school 8.50 am...then start lesson...help some of my friends...helen...sofia...hong ming...lols...SW...in msn during midnight...then later go "da bao" food in the sandwich the shop...packet black pepper chicken rice though...anyway...we went up class meet...JJ and SW did not go cause they want do stats project...and thanks Eddy and Wan Hong for the food and drink...I appreciate but don't do it next time le..XD I can stay on....wahahaS!! Dahandable~~~

Then effective writing...then went home, do housework, homework, bath, dinner...marketing the project...haix...heng only 2 pages...but have not done yet. Tuesday, woke up at 6.20 am today...prepare till 7 am...bring sister to school and I went school, meet YP at the bus stop then go for lecture, got 45 minutes break today...lols...early release cause lecture is short. Go back class salck till 10 am, then accounting, then follow Jun Jie go pass his friends things then he go South Canteen buy food, Eddy and hong Ming bought bubble tea...went back North find the girls...I bought the new stall the food...crispy noodle...not bad...hahas...

After that went back to class for marketing tutorial...then want ask teacher something and he say wait...wait le later gone, then JJ, SW, WH, Eddy and HM say want find lecturer...in the end did not find but find the tutor...then later I, YP and Nicole go library, then later I want find teacher, then saw JJ they all, went mac's slack and talk (Haix * 3)...till 4 pm...later 3 boys went home, WH also...before we went Mac's...then later SW went squash...was chased off...lols...actually want go squash court...but nvm loh...I went find teacher till 4.40 pm...then later went back library...find YP and Nicole...

5 pm went back...6 pm reached home ma....do housework, then bath...then study awhile...haix...nw haven't do dao marketing...must speed up le...deadline friday...lols...gogogo! Tomorrow SBM day lehs...lols...I must go le...from here...lols...BB!

No comments: