Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday blues...

LOLs....Monday blues? Good or bad ones? Practically today start of the day was not ok...went class alone again...saw JF...so long no see him...he see me like...yo...hahas...then I saw SX...did not want ka jiao her...she with WT (bf) ma...hahas! Later come find me...lols...Then later learn excel...never bring book...then next week is ICA 2 for business software again...some module haven't ICA 1 this ICA 2 next week le...hahas!! IT is like that loh...last time HTMl also...after that break went Koufu eat...

The person ask want eat what? I say ban mian...then I say no wan pork change fish can? She say can...add $0.50. Than she say want egg? I say how much? She say $3.50...if got egg...so no egg $3 loh...then go till counter there...the person charge me $3.50...I ask not $3 mehs? She say no..$3.50...think she think I got add egg...zzz...suan le...Then after that effective writing...sian la...first question anyhow write liaos...more difficult then the mob one...teacher still say is easy...zzz...

After that I stay all the way till the end...cause when you finish can go le ma...hahas...left me and Eddy...lols...then go down Auditorium walk walk see...John Little...lols...I saw my perfume there...hahas! Then went home...bath...then use computer...then till 7 pm father cook noodles and eat loh...instant noodles...then mother today also no come back...home alone again...later tomorrow late siahs...choy! Touch wood...hahas! Now 12 am loh...very tired...hahas...think I need go sleep le...B!

No comments: