Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tuesday...hahas!

Today was a great day...Thanks 3 person for the start...my mother who called me...at 6 am to tell me wake up...then I go sleep again...lols..then thanks Hwee Leng..calling me at 6.23 am and wake me up and I did not sleep le...lols..lastly...my uncle who call at 6.35 am...XD. reach MRT station at 7.48 am...so I went to school first...meet Eddy at 7.30 am but he no come yet...went lecture hall put bag...then after that go find Eddy...he 8.06 am then come...lols...after that POM lecture..okok...

Then POA tutorial...lols...so many people ask question but I try my best to help...hahas...teach more learn more...XD...happy~~~but SW did not come to school today...wonder how she is...she sick today...must take care...drink more water...hahas! Pray for you...XD...then go Mac's there...help Nicole and Yan Ping buy Macs...lols...I ate the new "AVATAR" burger...lols...nice....hahas! In school also quite cheap......XD....then later POM tutorial...

Then listen to what teacher say...then hear...then...end...lols...go through tutorial....hahas!! Then actually want go GYM..JJ no bring towel...in the end we no go...lols...bring to Thursday after macro the ICA...hahas! Then I went home...lols...after that no one...house still as clean...I vacuum the floor...5 pm start using computer, father came back...6 pm mother and sister came back...house start to messy liaos...

Then do work...after that waited for Hong Qi come...haha...meet at 7 pm ma...he 7.30 pm come...cannot find...lols...then my father talk till him till 8.30 pm...lols...Hong Qi want talk to me become my father talk to him...HQ want talk to me about church things ma...XD...then he around 10 pm then go home...we 9 pm chat finish le...the rest we joke around...then I bring him to bus stop...lols...then came back...here and blog....tomorrow is option day...realise not long ago...hahas...what to choose? I dunno!! HRM? SCM? CR? RM? Done for today...XD

No comments: