Saturday, December 26, 2009

TFS...

Thursday, Friday and Saturday no post...lols...this week busy loh...hahas! Said it on the previous post...continue...hahas! Start from Thursday...2 pm want meet on church for practice, but I think I reach around 3 pm bahs, then before I went aunt house, I fall down, haix, deep cut...Then practice for friday concert...till 5.30 pm...go for carol-ing....lols...6.30 pm...all the way till 1 am...6 houses...eat till 3rd house I full le....lols...4, 5 and 6 house....cannot loh...lols...GAIN WEIGHT...lols....but this time didn't return to last time the weight before I go caroling...it stays there...lols...gain around 1 kg...haix...suanz le...lols...since family complaining...gain loh...but dun gain more than 2 hor!! ROAR...lols...

Went back...then do Christmas messages, pack things, open presents, actually is unwrapping....hahas...lols...7 am sleep...lols...next day...as in after few hours...11 am mother called me wake up...haix...then go grandma house...after that 1.30 am practice ma...I eat lunch le and went...2.40 pm reach...late again...is the actual day...lols...we practice and then do 2 time full dress rehearsals...after that dinner....then the concert starts..can say nothing goes wrong...I think...lols...

After that went back grandma house...then sleep...today woke up at 10 am....sianz...I am late for church again, then prepare and went...around 11 am I reach...then after that communion service....then also got wash feet ones...then later lunch time...went out with family...Tim go eat lunch...ps to PS him...(First ps ia paiseh, 2nd is pang seh)...then go look around novena velocity to buy shows...my 2 aunts actually...they want buy a pair of shoes for my Christmas present...in the end...bought it...hahas! I choose ones...lols...think quite nice...$115...lols...got 10% discount...lols...so actually is $105...around there...but later...the person say is 30%...wohoho...shiok...so around $80...hahas! Today receive from my other aunt and her mother also...

After so long finally got a pair of shoes....hahas! The old one only last for around 9 months...lols...ok...thanks all who give me the presents...and thanks all to those who did not give me...wahahas! Cause you also give me a thing that others who give me too....a friendship which money can't buy...hahas! Thought that counts...not gifts...XD...once again...thank you!! Ok...off~~~

No comments: