Thursday, December 31, 2009

WED POST~~~

Haix...another day has past..stay at home whole day long facing the computer...sianz...woke up at 12 pm...then Eddy call, say today not meeting for marketing project hor? Scare dao me...I say no...cause I though the way he ask is like got meeting like that...then after that do housework till 1.15 pm...then later start doing research for Macro...lols...all the way till now 12.42 pm...sianz...of coz got eat lunch...3 pm...father brought back...then dinner at 7.30 pm...

And I started chatted with Shi Xuan from 5.43 pm all the way till now...12.43 pm...lols...7 hours le...still web cam...lols...see...whole day at home..nothing much happen ones...sianz...tomorrow meeting project group members and maybe meet Hwee Leng bah...see whether she free or not...cause working half day...hope can...wahahas! Then I think thats is all...o ya...I also chatting to Charlotte...lols..ok la...thats all for today...BB!! And Night all readers~~~

No comments: