Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuesday...

Today woke up at 6.40 am...then so tired and then walk out...uncle saw me and ask what time school start and I say 9 am...after that I say I want sleep more and he say what time want call me wake? I say 7.30 am...lols...sleep till 6.50 am...realise school start at 8 am...then I faster prepare and chiong out...lols...took 88 to Bishan Mrt...then train to YCK...saw kristine...then she waited for her friend...after that walk with her to school reach around 7.47 am....Then go in lecture hall...saw JJ and Sofia...so I went to toilet....after that came back...a lot of people loh...

Lecture started...then hear what she talking about...after that go for POA tutorial...teacher later tell me don't 转牛角尖...lols...means always care for small matters...I keep asking questions ma...lols...I don't know lehs...just want to make sure I am correct if not later produce wrong answers...then break...went Koufu...did not eat...cause brought bread...grandmotther morning prepare for me but I did not eat till break...

After that POM tutorial...sometimes cannot catch up...haix...need depends on classmates le...help me ><...hahas! Then I manage to get the answers...yay! Thanks all! Then went GYM with JJ...in the end go the toilet there and no go le...cause he say got fire drill then no want go le...so in the end went back home...we walk the "short" cut...lols...in the end I reached home at 3.40 pm...then hor, bath and then walk around and lie on bed at 4.30 pm...thought I was just lying down...who knows...so tired...I slept....

7.30 pm woke up...HM called me...asked me about stats e learning...I don't know presentation got 2 days lehs...what I heard from teacher was lesson was as per normal...lols..so presentation is still that week...then I eat dinner...then do some work...projects only do a little...haix...sianz...I am so tired...school so many problems...academic...relationships...haix...one solved, other came...why all of a sudden? I dunno...did I do anything wrong? I really want to know...please tell me T.T...

No comments: