Saturday, December 19, 2009

Friday loh...last day of school...

Ya. It is last day of school...school end and term breaks start...haix...woke up at 8 am today, then prepare till 9 am plus and went out le...reach YCK at 9.40 am...Eddy called, say he will reach in minutes time...we actually meet everyday 9.30 am but he every time also late so never meet de...today he want ask questions so he early come...lols...saw Ming Yuan and Jia Feng (Secondary School friend)...Ming Yuan also got ask questions about stats...hahas...

Then today go there...then go toilet...then start ICA...hahas...overall still ok..took yellow paper...last 5 minutes, when teacher want help me staple my paper cause I detached it ma...she point to me the word explain...lols...so good...she also got help a lot of people bah...the question is like true and false, and if you choose false, you need explain...lols...I mis-read the word...then I quickly write loh...

Then all go different ways...I, Eddy and Hong Ming, then SW and JJ, then YP and Nicole...cause of projects bah...but I and Eddy is go find teacher first....then HM follow loh...though not our project de group...and before we find teacher we play one round of Big 2 (Cho-Tai-di)...lols...with Ming Yuan...after that go Koufu packet...then eat le and play for one hour....

After that accounts lecture start...then end...at 3.30 pm...reach home around 4.30 pm, ask mother want go grandma house and she say ok...lols...I do work till 7 pm from 5.30 pm then prepare...in the end 10 pm we leave the house later I and mother quarrel about me going work...in the end she cry...by the time reach grandma house...she no want go up...we dely-dally...15 minutes...sister also cry...zzz...later we fight...well just pushing around...I was just blocking her to continue walking...cause want grandma house...

I am not happy about the 9 months she dun let me to work...well, what past is past...think I have to get over with it...sorry mother...I think I should really forget about this...I even did foolish actions....haix...shall not name it here...anyway...no matter work...I must work after this sem is over...lols...and thanks Nicole fo giving me the card...it is nice and I can sense the hard work you put in...then sincerity...hahas! Thx! Come grandma house eat dinner...now using computer...that's is all for today...B!

No comments: