Friday, December 18, 2009

Thursday liao...

Another week has past...well, almost...hahas! Tomorrow is the last day fo school! Yeah! But also no use...lols...term breaks are used for projects...really wanted to work...2 months after N levels...5 months after "O"s...2 months for NYP semester break...9 months...I can earn at least 5k...zzz...parents one word not allow...5 k no more...so sad...but anyway is the past...look forward...lols...and...father found new job le...yeah!! Job scope almost same as last time...salesman...hahas!!

Woke up at 6 am plus yesterday...then sleep..then 8 am woke up and sleep then 8.47 am woke up and prepare...lols...like yesterday...hahas...today 9.41 am took the bus...10 am reach lecture all...265 sure is fast...lols...after that lecture....still ok bah...but ending she chiong again...zzz....out of no reason...then later break...went Koufu...hahas..Hong Ming and Eddy absent...but they came during effective writing...during lunch..I and JJ sit together...SW, YP, Nic, and WH sit on table across...ok la...hahas...then I talk to JJ...maybe I was wrong...he was playing yesterday...hahas!

Then after that effective writing...then micro econs tutorial...clear some doubts le...better then lecture time ma...then SW, HM, Eddy, and JJ went Macs...I in class look at the tutorials...then by the time I went down...they want go le...lols...then wwe walk to interchange...then later saw a bus...don't knwo is 76 or 72...later JJ say he knwos what number le...he did not move...

If it is his number he sure run de loh...then I knew it was 76...lols...so I want to catch for it...JJ and HM stop it...then later I run through and they also did not stop le...lols..I run till the bus infront skit and fall...haix...after 1 second I came out...and walk into the bus...lols..go 2nd storey...see...skin was peeling...haix...sad...but nvm loh...not everytime tio this kind of thing one...

Went home...housework...hahas...bath....after that TV...then ather cook some noodles and I ate...I say aunt there got cook later mother bring...he say eat some first...I say no want..in the end he take for me...lols...eat loh...then I study from 8 pm to 9 pm...called Hwee Leng (Since she say she lazy sms...lols...and told me called her)...10 pm mother came back...I talk one hour le...then put down phone and eat dinner...then continue study till 1 am plus...total is around 5 hours bah...ok la...JY bk! B! nites!

No comments: