Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't care le...ROAR!!

Don't care what? LOLs...no la...just that a lot of tutorials and projects not done...but I don't care for now and must post...lols...or else later I forget or post will be too long...let's tune back to Saturday...I went grandma house stay ma...woke up 8 am in the morning...prepare, did not ate breakfast...usually also won't eat but grandma will tell me eat...but I need reach there by 9 am de...or 8.45 am...actuallly...but I reached at 9.06 am...

They started practicing le...hahas...then I join them and practice...then later go walk around...saw Wei Ting...she was teaching...and she say she haven't so prepare...so we sit down and discuss about the topic loh...later we discuss till understand le...hahas! Then later Derek came...the rest came and we started...then after finish le...go for song service at main church...Jon came again...hahas! Then sermon and lunch...6.30 pm got activities...lols...bringing old folks to Clark Quay....6.30 pm is we go eat dinner...

So I, Tim and Jon slack from 1.30 pm till 4.30 pm...no activities...then we go Novena...bought jeans at Levis Signature with Tim...$39.90...actually one piece $69.90, cause got promotion $59.90...$10 off...but 2 pieces you buy...only $39.90 each...lols...ok la...buy smaller size...actually want buy 29...but scare too small...in the end bought 30...test le...can put one hand...but won't drop...hahas! Then went back church...after that got on Derek's car and go to Clark Quay...have dinner...

I like eat not full ones...lols...then later went home...got a story on the process going home...but anyway....skip it =)...hahas! Then go home KO le...no on laptop...Sunday....woke up at 12 pm...then slack around...then later 3 pm I and mother and sister went Suntech there...got book fest ma...follow Auntie since she work near there...TAXI...hahas! Then I went there complain ai yah...no presents buy one...later bought 14 presents from there...lols...Then I even play a game...multiple of 7 you shout book fest...ai yah...15 people (ALl Females except me, so PAISEH!!)...mother number 9th out...I 3rd last one out...sianz...dead on number 35....

If I say bookfest...haix...in the end the 2 girls won!! LOLSSS...The Lee Min Hao (BOF, one of the main character, curly hair one) concert ticket...sianz...then 2 ticket ma...the host say if they eant to split...in the end they decided to split since got 2 tickts...one each...and one more thing...the girl beside me talk to me...lols..she say she work here...got ticket le...just want win one more for her friend....

Then later the other host (UFM 100.3) say you all two know each other? I say no? And he say...then why got so much things talk? Pao Niu arh? LOLs...so Malu...lols...then later lose le went down...got little gift only...lols...then later walk around saw the girl again...know more about her...but never take phone number....hahas! NVM la...XD...she o level de...waiting results...lols...ok la...then went home...Auntie also just nice release from work...and went home...again...there is a story on going home...skip it =)

Then today woke up at 8 am...cause want help Derek move house ma...lols...actually say meet at AMK mrt...in the end he change to Braddle MRT...since I say I at TPY...grandma house...in the end he say at fetch me from grandma house downstairs...lols...9.50 am he reached...in the end got fetch my mother and sisters and her things...lols...so went fecth Tim...then go my house unload things...after that change and came down...then move house...lols...from 10.30 am to 2 pm...then lunch...Derek treat...lols...after that want go take water bottle...He gave us $20 each...I and Tim shocked...lols...Anyway...thanks =)

Then we went AMK hub...meet my mum and we shopped...tim went home around 6.30 pm...in the end I in NTUC..bought 7 gifts...then after that went world of sports brought 1 gift, popular bought one gift, wallet Inc brought one gift and JEAN one gift...lols...so I brought about 25 gifts...for families and friends...spending about $130...lols...nice ones loh...hahas! Anyway...hope everyone likes it...and Meery Christmas everyone!!

Then we eat KFC buddy meal for dinner...after that went home le loh...everyone also KO le....I also tired...haix...but it will be a fun holiday I think...lols...once again...Merry Christmas hor!! BB!!

No comments: