Monday, December 07, 2009

SS...Sat and Sun

LOLs...sat is sit down sun is the light that comes out every morning...ok...crap...XD Saturday and Sunday la...hahas! Stay at tim house ma...Saturday woke up at 7.11 am...lols...prepare till 8.11 am...then tim 7.30 am woke up...then later I prepare he preapre...8.40 am he done le...but we some how slack till 9.11 am then go church...reached at 10.11 am...then go for lesson study...after that go for Church service...we do usher...lols...and we wore the shirt Pastor Foo bought for us...then some church members say very nice...why got new usher shirt...I say Pastor foo buy de..they shocked...lols...say so good! Hahas!

Around 11.30 am, I and Tim sit beside his mum...sought of closing eyes...semi-resting...but got listen what the preacher (Pastor Foo) says...hahas...Tim also do the same thing as me...semi-rest...hahas! After so long we finally pay attention to it! Then after that I got so many books ma...and laptop...then don't know who carry...cause mother and 2 aunt need go city square...then in the end grandma take...I change to informal wear...and bring those things to bus stop...then later grandma and my younger cousin (Rebecca, 6 years old)...she took my clothes...hahas! Thanks!

Then later when I went down...no lunch le...lols...actually meet Farhana mei at 2 pm...all the while from morning till afternoon...we shift to 2.45 pm meet...in the end I and Tim went velocity square cause aunt called me ask me go see shoes as they want to buy me one pair of shoes as Christmas present...but in the end no buy...hahas...they go City-Square...lols...I and Tim walk around...then Jon came...then we sit down at the stairs in Square 2 wait for Mei...

Then 3 pm we went down...then later 3.05 pm she came and saw Jon and Tim...lols...then later we went in the train she came out...Jon tell me go in and they say they take next train...then I and her take till orchard...then we go Cineleisure eat KFC...lols...had a chat...and we walk around...then go Hereen...after that go walk around...hahas...orchard...talk and take pictures...then a lot funny things happen...lols...got Goodie bags given but I did not take...lols...cause some things happen...lols..then we went 313...new building...quite big...hahas...o ya...we also walk to Far east...hahas!

Whole say we walk and laugh around...saw her working colleagues last time also...hahas...we went back Cineleisure play arcade..para para...hahas! Moto...basket ball...lols...raining...lols...then use umbrella...hahas! Lent her my hoody...lols...took a total of 25 photos...hahas! Fun Fun day...!!Today very boring la! Wake up at granma house no one...lols...all go Malaysia except aunty go work...1.30 she came back le...she called me before that say want eat what? Then she say go the ayam Penyat...hahas...in the end eat that...still not bad...hahas!

Then whole day homework...sianz...haven't finish...and forgot bring accounts books....cannot do textbook the questions...haix....whole day tio flu...sneeze non-stop from 12 pm till 10 pm...haix...I found out my pencil also gone...I think is loss during accounts tutorial...anyone saw it?? LOLs...Tomorrow is Access ICA...sianz...till now...2 am le..haven't study nor eat dinner...wa lao...damn tired...haix...ok la...GTG! Hungry!! BB!!

No comments: