Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday~~

So rare...I can post everyday...lols...today woke up at 8 am...then sleep till 8.30 am then prepare...then 9 plus am go le. Took 268 there...meet Daryle..hahas! We went school together cause we sms and he ask me what room ma...I want reach le then ask him where he is..he say he at MRT...so I say we meet loh...then we go and he say ok...hahas! Then we go for stats lesson...10.40 am go through finish tutorial le...lols...then we do practice till 11.40 am...I 12 then finish...one question only lehs...don't know why do so long~~~think 8 parts...hahas!

Then went to Koufu with SW, Eddy, HM, JJ...then later WH call...say YP and Nicole at North...hahas!! Headed North...then we eat...I try a stall that I whole 8 months in NYP never try before...lols...cheap and nice...lols...one thing...I was not full...hahas! But never mind...after that go for accounting...ICA...lols...paper was ok loh...hahas! Hope I did not make any careless mistakes...after that discuss answers and project....

Then later went Hougang mall...lols...actually is me, JJ, Hm, Eddy and SW ones...then we actually want go Bishan...in the end...saw Helen, KKS...YP actually going with them but in the end she no go le...then later reach Bishan...lols...SW say she want go home...lols...then JJ and Helen see each other like see enemies...lols...in the end JJ go...home...haix...why?...Then KKS, Helen, Eddy, HM and me went Subway....

Sat there from 4 pm to 6 pm...lols...then go down...see around...then Helen and KKS go le...they want go see KKs secondary school de concert...HM went home...I and Eddy take MRT...lols...don't know go for what lehs...sianz...watse time...haix...but never mind...at least spent time with both KKS and Helen...lols...Eddy and HM!! Hahas! After that went home...no do tutorials le...sabbath le...hahas!! Then tomorrow teaching lesson study and backup singing...hehe...singing...just that not song leading...not people no come I backup...lols...ok...think that is all BB!!

No comments: