Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fully packed week....

I am so serious...lols...it is a FULLY PACKED WEEK...wonder how I survived...lols...Sunday is go book festival buy present, Monday is go Derek house ma...then go AMK buy presents...Tuesday is go party then go practice singing...then today...go school did projects and go practice singing...haix...tomorrow? Need go church in the afternoon to practice skit on 25th and carolling at night...Friday? LOLs...actual day of concert..anyone coming? If you see this?? Please come...call me...if you want to...or msn...lols...o ya...saturday...church loh...lols....

Can't wait to open my presents and use it...especially that bag from Hwee Leng...brought 1 1/2 months ago...some presents which I saw cause they just give me the present...some I too kan chiong open lo...lols...today woke up at 11 am...slept at 5 am again...then I sleep again...next time I woke up..Helen called...1.20 pm...we suppose to meet at 1 pm for project...so I prepare and go and reach about 2.20 pm...haix...sister was alone...cause mother went out...but she reach around 20 minutes later after I went out...I think...

Then Jolinda and Yue Hui was sought of angry...since I did not do my survey...I am sorry...don't angry...hahas! This few days too busy with christmas....lols...is been a long time since I did such a irresponsible act...lols...I think...hahas! Then after that I went library do survey...ask people do ma...then came back 20 minutes later...2.40 pm..then Helen go back le...lols...then 4 pm we all go le...I and Eddy went MRT...the rest go first since I and Eddy went toilet...before going to MRT....

Then I ask Eddy wait for me and see if I go church directly from there...must reach at 5 pm ma...then in the end I decided t go home since mother say she need me to take things from her from church and I need the key to the room from her...then say bye to Eddy...psps...waisted you 3 minutes....lols...Then went back...take key...took a bread with egg and "Wu Xiang (Fish and chicken mix de)...and go le...that's my lunch...lols...

Then go there practice skit...then slack and practice songs...after that Pastor Foo sent me till the bus stop opposite gas station...then I took bus home..nearer ma...hahas! Went back do some housework and ate dinner.....then did some work...then now blogging...ok la...BB!

No comments: