Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monday Blue!!

LOL...today woke up at 8.30 am, called by my aunt, cause want do stats project at school...later saw sms from Jolinda...stats project is postpone, cause Eddy in overseas, Yue Hui is sick...but in the end I still went home...cause JJ meet me to GYM in school at 2 pm...when I went back and reach about 10 am...I start doing housework...then 12 pm done...then eat lunch, grandmother morning give me the bread....then eat le I start using computer...after that 2 pm...I went GYM...actually no want go de..but no wan Pang Seh him although he got friend accompany him...

So I reach there at 2.20 pm just nice he also reach around there...went in sign in 2.38 pm...do 9 machines...for me...50 each machines bah...I think...lols...I even hurt my back...but now ok le...lol..Thursday fall down de mark also healing le...no pain le...hahas! Then 4.41 pm sign out...reach home around 5.30 pm...then do housework again...then bath...then use computer, dinner...lols...then continue using computer....

After that play monopoly with sister and mother...before that sister and father was playing and the most funny thing is that they did not use the title deeds....lols TTM...then from there we did crack a lot of lame jokes...lols...is been a long time since whole family is laughing like this...lols...laugh till stomach pain...hahas...so today went GYM and nothing else...hmmm, projects still going on...still finding time to go out with Hwee Leng, Wei Jie, Yan Ping and other poly friends...lols...Tim and Jon also...hahas! Ok la...think that is all...BB!!

No comments: