Sunday, December 13, 2009

SS post again...hahas!

Hahas...lai...no more intro...start from Saturday straight...hmm...woke up at 7.48 am...mother call me...I know its early to some of you..but I 8.45 am need go church...lols...I know I was late loh..but on Friday night aunt already call say will taxi me and sister...then mother with another aunt cause the first aunt want lobang friend...I was late a few minutes...aunt call say faster...jump alot of money liaos....then I rush and then went church...reach at 9 am...lols...

Then practice for song service, then tim called...after that he came..and we practice...then go for sabbath school with all of the adults..I like youngest apart from timothy...lols...then lesson study...I teach...lols...ok la...better then the previous time...hahas! After that go for church service...did not really for listen...but Jon got come...hahas! Then after that go for lunch at mos with Ting, Tim and Jon..XD...then we walk around novena...then united square...then eat desert...hahas!

After that went grandma house...did nothing much...sleep KO...today, woke up at 9.50 am...slack around...don't do what...eat breakfast...after that do tutorial...till 1.50 pm...then deli-dally...2.50 pm, do another tutorial till 5.50 pm...I spent 2 hours at one question...sianz...so slow...but the rest of the 2 questions....half an hour...(I had a flu again...till 5 pm like that..now ok le...hahas!)...then I ate lunch at 6 pm...lols...then use computer from 7.15 pm till now...11.34 pm...

Just now see show again...on TV...twilight...hahas! After that got watch a show...one big fish...lols...so cruel...killing people...but in the end...what come around goes around...he was killed...XD...ok la...haven't bath and dinner...now still at grandma house...3 weeks le...lols...same situation...now I think next week onwards I bring clothes...go to grandma house directly...lols...but how about my laptop? Hmm...anyway...last week nest week le...hahas...kk B!

No comments: