Friday, December 11, 2009

星期四!!(Thursday)

Today is ok...sleep till very happy...lols..no lecture ma, then I sleep till 11 pm...prepare and ate lunch...then went to school...then go for effective writing lesson...then start discussing for project...after he talk and teach a while...chosen our topic but we haven't do anything yet...lols...then Micro tutorial...then 4 pm release, but I still discuss with teach till 4.50 pm...lols...cause I need clear some doubts...hahas!

After that go find SW they all (Eddy, HM, Jun Jie)...lols...they eating tea break ma...then after that 5 pm plus go le...I went home, took 265...lols...feel so good and new...never took that home before...maybe 265 take a longer time cause it walk one big round...lols...and JJ...before that saw 76...then I thought ai yah..cannot catch dao de...cause I no want run...then later JJ and HM saw their bus and they run there and then stop...

I thought they want take next bus, later I ask JJ why no want take...he say Shh...HM, he don't know...lols...later I say what? Then later bus want go le...he say look...lols...I saw 76 in front of me, close door and go...lols...I knew it!!! 气死我!!!lols...later I say I walk there take 268 or 265..then JJ say wait for him...I wait for him 5 minutes then I go de lo...lols...I walk across the road 72 come le...hahas! Then I see bus reach there to let people broad and I go le...

Reached home...5.45 pm...slack till 7 pm...study awhile till 8 pm, half an hour only/....I watch show ma...lols...then dinner...then study from 9 pm till 12.30 pm...lols...now 1.30 pm le...ok..BK JYJY for Accounts!! Stats also!! Hahas! BB!! Nights!~~~~

No comments: