Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday

Yawn..slept at 4 am yesterday, woke up at 6.30 am...went back home at 6.50 am, reach around 7.22 am, after that pack house, and prepare for school, meet Shi Xuan at 8.30 am, I 8.26 am then went out, in the end 8.40 am then we meet dao...she wait for me...lols..so paiseh~~~Aftert that she meeting her friend...then I went class..learn more about excel...then saw ICA 1 results....haix...I got A...juts nice 80...after that break time eat grandmother give me de bread in the morning...

After that takeaway at slash and decker...lols...wentclass eat...then hor teacher came in for 5 minuutes...after that he go le...cause we too noisly...lols...then later he come back and teach...then we listen...finally started on projects...but then so strssed...lols...I almost sleep in his lesson...only he...the rest no before...lols...After lesson I and Ming Yuan went GYM...lols...JJ got bring everything mai come cause he say he stressed...lols...

I did 6 machines today...tomorrow also must go...cause JJ and Shi Xuan going ma...lols...think tomorrow do stomache and and arm...today did shoulders, back, triceps, calf and hamstrings..I think...lols....after that 3.28 pm tto 4.45 pm....lols....after that went home...5.30 pm reach...6.40 pm then I start i=oning computer,,,8 pm granamother called ask me eat already or not? I say no have,,,and she tell me come her house..in the end I 10.25 pm come...10.40 am reach...hahas!

Then now I at grandma house...very tired...after soppint in between I type post...lols...ok la...BB!!

No comments: