Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday....

See...time so fast until I blur...lols..week 9 which is last week of school le...so many things happen..happy...sad...neutral...lols...Woke up at 6 plus am today then I want sleep more...then 8 am woke up...then sleep...then 8.40 am woke...later sleep again...lols...9 am wake...hahas! Prepare till 9.30 am and go loh....took 265 and then did not alight at the interchange there...cause I heard some one's convo with his friend...his friend ask him where you going...he say school...then I look at his T-shirt...NYP...think he is going to NYP...

So later reach my stop...decided not to go down...then later he press the bell at the next stop...haha...then I alight and walk...from the back of NYP..block F...very fast...9.36 am took bus...9..56 am reached...the lecture hall...lols...after that attend Mr.Badri lesson...then go celebrate Sofia's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIA!! Then went Koufu...with JJ and Hong Ming...then went home....

Reach about 1 pm....then do some housework...clean the microwave oven...then eat lunch...then 2.45 pm le...3 pm on computer...cannot do stats tutorial...teacher no upload...sianz...then use computer...play need for speed...lols...9 pm le...now going 10 pm...still haven't study...haix...stats ICA friday lehs...sad...today I came out of lecture hall...suddenly very quiet...JJ...once again...I was not emoing...

I always lend you tutorials...trusted you...no matter how u scold me, hit me I also did not retaliate...I thought giving in to you would let you stop one day...I was wrong...u getting from bad to worse...and keep "greeting" my mother whenever I ask you things...I also don't care le...but my patients have limit ones...why when you say things cannot be more polite...why can't your actions be more kind? Nevertheless...I still treat you as my bro...but...today...teacher was teaching a new topic which you learn before...

And I cannot know where is the button teacher was pointing at...you took my calculator and say have...then pass it back to me...did not even bother with me...later u even demonstrate and hiding from me the view of the calculator to prevent me from seeing?? Why? teaching me is so difficult...then I later accidentally step you slipper...u scold me CBK?? funny loh...up and down in semesters you don't knwo step how many times and I did not even say out a thing...zzz...step you once so vulgar...

Just don't understand why you no want teach me...later you say want ji siao me...I think is a excuse...you like this can every time say ji siao me le...haix...u say I am EMO? I am not...I just disappointed with your actions...KJJ....but nvm...suan le...I every time also suan le ma...hope there wont be next time...=) Ok...nites!!

No comments: