Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday le...

Soon...lols..hols will be over and presentations starts...haix...so many projects hows?? Sibei sianz..slept at 5 am today...then woke up at 8 am...then go do BIG business...stomach is pain dao~~then went sleep..woke up at 9 am...then sleep and woke up at 11 am...then no sleep le...lols...preapre presents...ask mother help me wrap...4 people de...Yan Ping, Helen, Ken Siew and Nicole....lols...after that prepare and went out at 12.45 pm...we (Yan Ping and Nicole and Me) suppose to me at 1 pm...then I reach le...1.05 pm...she reach around 1.10 pm...Nicole around 1.20 pm bahs...I forget le...lols....

after that go eat lunch at kopitiam...then 2.30 pm finish...then went arcade walk walk only...no play....then went Serangoon MRT...lols...through the circle line..then we waiting for Ken Siew...in the end we start taking photos...then the MRT one person come say we cannot stay here cause later got surcharge of $2...lols...so in the end we tap out card after calling Ken Siew...and confirm she is going out at Serangoon...so later we went toilet and came back outside MRT station and took photos and waited....

Then later 3.30 pm I heard someone calling my name...lols....Helen called...then with Ken Siew...after that 5 of us went to Ken Siew house...then we eat...play card games...I show some of my magic tricks and teach them one of them (The magic trick)...lols...then later Falila and Sofia came...then Clarence...then later Order One family feast and 2 pizzas...lols...eat dao very full...of cause...along the day got took photos...for my Phone...I took 39 photos...


After that...I actually 9 pm then want go de...but YP want 7 pm plus go...then plus Wei Ting so called lectured me...in the end I also go practice for this Friday de Christmas event...Then we took a group photo and I and YP went MRt station...sent her to the Serangoon there...then wait for train and I went to Novena...saw a church member at Braddle...talked awhile...hahas...a Elder...then he and his wife want go Cold Storage buy things for Old Folks at Old Folk's home...hahas! Then I went there....

Tim called...cause just now I called him...he say haven't start yet...but want start le...7.45 pm that time...lols..I 8 pm reached...they only practice 1 song...hahas! (By that time...)...then I practice for skit with Tim and I went home...then got one girl laugh in the bus...so irritating ones...haix....with her friends...lols...even other people in the bus also looking at her...went home bath and do housework...think I will finish writing the notes for Christmas presents....mother already wrapped all le...Thanks mother!

But still got 4 at grandmother house, forget take back...lols...hahas! This Friday church got event le...don't know any of my friends will come?? LOLs...sianz...ok la...shall ask all of them see see...but some of them already know le...but rejected...haix...ok la...BB!!

No comments: