Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tuesday

Hi all again...woke up at 6.15 am...mother called me...lols..later I go prepare...then housework...6.40 am called Shi Xuan...then she just woke up...and she sound very tired...lols...then I say I call her again...cause she want sleep ma...then 7.15 am call her...and she wake up by me...hahas...this time she go prepare le...went school...reached 7.45 am bahs...I think..then POM lecture...very tired..no rest like that...lols...cause yesterday talk with SX on phone till 1.40 plus am...hahas!

Then during break went to Mac's there ate Greeko...lols...some how JJ persuaded me to share with him to buy fries...lols..eat quite full...hahas! "Never fail to fill me "stall...hahas! Then went to POM tutorial room....Go through tutorial...hahas...and then I and JJ went GYM...o ya...and Ming Yuan...today do 7 workouts...4 of them are on shoulders and is using free weight...then do one back de and 2 abdominal三 de...hahas! Hand pain loh...the grip not nice ones...make blisters...3.29 pm to 5.29 pm...o ya...Shi Xuan did come for GYM...

She came and then run...hahas...then later she need go back lesson...starts at 5 pm ma...her break 4 pm to 5 pm...then later 5.29 pm to 6.29 pm accompany JJ to Mac's and see him eat...lols...Went back home and reach about 7 pm...then bath...tutorial...sianz...Project when do? Hahas...one day pass each day make me more scare...haix...then now 12 am le I haven't ate dinner...12 hours le...lols...I want go eat now le...hahas! O ya, before go off...want say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Sok Wai!! 21 years old le...hahas! Pai sehs...Yesterday post never put...lols...人老心不老。。。哈哈!!! 毕业!!

No comments: