Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010 Everyone....wahahas!

Hehe...halo readers...new year new post...actually wanted to sleep le...but is 1st of Jan...die die also must post...before I start...I know I wish a lot of times le and may be irritating to you all...but let me wish you all again...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ok...woke up at 8 am today was meeting group members at 9 am...so I prepare and did some housework...sister was left at home..no choice...mother also don't know go where...but I leave a note and made bread for her even before I left house....

Reach school around 9.40 am...then start doing work...SPSS...starting don't know how use...later can get the hang of it...but we got problems...cannot type in multiple data...sianz...then today half day...haix...12.30 pm all lab closed le...sianz...Eddy and Jolinda and Yue Hui also late...Helen did not late but she early go....lols...but we are almost done...did not get the chance to get out the graphs...guess have to chiong on Monday le...anyway...must thanks Jolinda and Yue Hui for inputting all the data...*CLAPS*...hahas!

After that we continue discuss to do what on Monday...then go home...2.30 pm rush...cause maybe meeting Hwee Leng...but in the she did not want meet le...but nvm...hahas! Tuesday and Wednesday also want meet her but she also no want...lols...meet her maybe next week bahs =)...after that bath and go Aunt de house...father use his motor...lols...then go till night and went home...count down...people are going out and I stay at home...lols...its ok la..at least got count down dao~~~

Then tomorrow is going out with tim they all loh...hahas! Ok...I think that is all for today le...wahhahs! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN!!!

No comments: