Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tuesday...

Haix..woke up 10.47 am today..received sms from JJ...he say he no come school today le, then I called him, but he no pick up...then later he called me and we talk about 10 minutes...then he ask I got go school or not...then I look timing...and I replied don't know...haix...11.30 am lesson ended...I did not go le...lols..then today go GYM loh..meet SX at 12 pm..lols...I reach 12.40 pm...after that do till 1 pm she go le..

I continue doing than she came at 1.50 pm again...she briefing over le...for open house...she tio saturday...haix...then cannot come church again le...nvm...after that do till 2.50 pm she and her friend go lecture hall...then I went home...reach home around 3.30 pm...then slack around till night...accounts tutorial...go through...thanks YP for giving me the file...sianz...

Now so tired...lols...feel like sleeping le...o ya...talk to Hwee Leng on phone for about 17 minutes...during GYM that time...lols...first time I pon lesson...hahas! Well...bo bian...anyway also got back accounts de results le..half to full mark...haix....nvm loh...hahas...anyway...this few days so many projects...sianz...ok la...Chao! XD

No comments: