Friday, January 29, 2010

WedThus day....post....

Hahas! Yesterday no post...like this few days busying with project...sianz...hmm, woke up at 9 am yesterday...receive a call from Helen...9.25 am, then later I prepare and I reached 10.40 am...then later do project till 5 pm go home..see house like got thief enter...sibei sianz....so MESSY...worse..sister watching Alvin ad Chipmunks on computer...

Haix..so I spent 15 minutes packing....bath...dinner...do work...After that do project till 2.30 am...then sleep...5.30 am go back bed sleep...woke up at 8 am...SX called...then I do project....9 am then prepare and father fetch me to school...then Micro de lecture...after that break...no eat siahs...continue do Micro project....

After that effective writing...go through some of the report...sian siahs....then later Micro de presentation...disspointing...when Q and A, teacher ask questions and like blur blur no answers...I also don't know how?? LOl...anyway...is over...but...i think I did badly for this ICA...haix...EXAM CHIONG!! Hahas! Anyway...over le...then go home...bath...and then eat...then father fetch again...to squash, just now go back also he fetch...

After that squash till 9 pm...then go home...then housework again...then talk with Sx...then now going sleep le bahs...hahas! BB!!

No comments: