Sunday, January 24, 2010

SS post again!!

I remember I got this kind of post before...SS post...lols...Saturday and Sunday...hahas! Saturday suppose to meet SX at 8.30 am at TPY interchange...lols..in the end I woke up at 9 am...then called her...heng she also just woke up...then later change timing till 9.45 am...then when I reached there...she reached le...late again...haix..few minuutes though...but still late...hmm...when can don't late...sadded T.T...

Then why I did not go church? Are you all wondering? LOL...Of cause I wont Pon Teng one...hahas...Then saturday? LOL, I brought her to church...she know also..and she say ok...friday night we discuss le ma...hmmm...long time never bring friend to church le...since Jun Jie (Secondary School de)...Everyone was like who is she...hahas...and suspicious...say she my girlfriend or whats...lols....ok..she is not (Currently?)...LOL...I don't will be or not also...

Then later after lunch and talk awhile...1.30 pm she go le...of cause got sent her la...hmm...did a thing long time no do le...lols...anyway...is not a bad thing or what...and that day was super happy ones...after that say bye bye le...lols...then I went back church...then later meeting..teach how to lteach esson study...then Pathfinder...

After that meeting for welcoming new members...who baptise last year...hahas...one of them ><...dinner was nice...lols...CAnnot control keep eating...hahas! Then later went home...do some work...today woke up at 8.30 am...then Tim call...and he asked if I got go Spring cleaning..then I say no want...very tired...then I slept...then 9.30 am woke up and sleep...then 12 pm woke up...slack till 1 pm...do work till 5 pm...4 hours...4 questions...zzz...

Later rest till 8 pm...do work till 11 pm...like this 10 hours gone le...haix...ok la...think that is all for today...o ya...talked to SX once in a while today...anyway...I really wished to communicate with this friend...but then she like this...I really don't know what to say...when can we be like last time? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

No comments: