Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wednesday...hahas!

Today woke up at 7.36 am...SX called me...in the end I went back sleep...woke up at 9.30 am...sianz...heng father got back and he fetch me...in the end reached 10.07 am...card machine as faster by 2 minutes...tap in time...10.09 am...diaos....anyway...has Badri's lesson...hahas...11.40 am end and then we went out lecture hall...then waited for SX...and we go GYM...Jared there also...hahas...SW they all go home le...

Then GYM one hour till 12.50 pm...then pei SX till 1.40 pm..he go WT le...hmm...then reach home around 2.10 pm...eat lunch, housework and bath...3 pm...slack till 4 pm...do some work till 6 pm...some how...don't know why...9 pm le...eat dinner...10 pm...then TV 11 pm...5 hours...wasted...sianz...then later do work till half sleep...SX called...talk awhile and I continue...haix...now even Wednesday I also so late sleep...bored....4 am now le...haix...That's all...

Should I go squash tomorrow? Friday ICA for accounts lehs...bored...sianz diao...how siahs...cannot decide...

No comments: