Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday once again...Week 15 le...

Ya loh..so fast week 15...lols...haix...Friday some more...then today woke up at 8 am...SX called...thanks for not giving the "Attitude"...hahas, thought you give it yesterday, I know cause of him ma...lols...then today want meet SW at school ones...MRT there waited for 15 minutes...in the end saw Cony...she played my phone...lols...

Btw, she is my Open house I met de senior...lols...then later saw Daryle...then we walk to class...before that also saw cheng Yap...hahas! Hmm...o ya...later SW call me say she at school...then later say she at class le...during lesson she ask me "You know why you never saw me at MRT ma?" I say...no...and then she say cause I...then I suddenly say you take taxi arh? LOl...she say ya...hahas...after that break go Koufu....

Then eat le go slack in LTC...then later accounting lesson...only left me and her...JJ, Eddy, Hong Ming...all pon...WH like 5 minutes later go le...lols...after that 3 pm lesson end...do project till 4.30 pm I go le..went home...do housework from 5 pm....to 6 pm bah...then 6.30 pm do work..then 7 pm...started to celebrate mother de birthday...lols...then take 35 photos..hahas! After that eat till very full...mother cooked ma...

Midway...tim called..say you know today do collect offering de...then I was like? Uh? I though like sermon only...cause I saw my name but don't know do whats...lols...in the end...like this loh...hahas! I ask Eugene sub me...thanks arh...hahas! Ok...think that is all for today...hahas! BB!!

No comments: