Monday, January 04, 2010

Sunday le...tomorrow school...

Sianz...I knew holidays is not going to be holidays one...lols...haix...so fast...2 weeks gone...and then I only get to enjoy maybe 3 days? LOL...today woke up at 2 pm...hahas...then pack grandma de house then do project till 4 pm..and slack till 5 pm and ate lunch...hahas...after that use computer...then grandmother, aunt and mother came back from city square...then later actually wanted to meet Shi Xuan at 8 pm...at TPY...then she say she want go le ma...in the end 9.30 pm then she go...nvm lo...hahas...meet in school? Don't know can or not...lols...

Anyway...my computer today shut off 3 times....recently...it keep doing this to me...I think maybe it is too hot or what...but last time no have like this de lehs...haix...then I 10 pm went home...10.50 pm reach..then now using computer and post loh...ok la...that's is all for today...tomorrow go school loh~~~~

No comments: