Saturday, January 02, 2010

ARGH!!! 1st Jan no post...lols...

I forgotten my blog timing is wrong de (by 8 hours?), so I blog is on 31 December 2009...no more 1 January 2010 post...haix...nvm...sui bian...hahas...anyways... first day of new year I woke up 10 am...then do my project, nott finish though to 12.30 pm...slow right? Cause I start at 11 pm...then still watch Doraemon Movie on channel 8....lols...so funny, and I did housework...after that 12.30 pm prepare...then went out house at 12.50 pm...meeting Tim and Jon at 1 pm...Bishan MRT...

Reach there around 1.20 pm...after that went Dhoby Ghaut (The Cathay)...then 1.45 pm...ate lunch...what aladdin chicken rice set...then go watch movie...lols...my 8th movie in my life...AVATAR...hahas...rating 5/5...must watch...so nice la...one thing is we see the humans kana kill so happy? LOLs...they destroy AVATARS home then we sad...hahas! So funny rite? LOLS...after that 2.45 pm to 5.25 pm movie finish...then we go The Central Point...drink Starbucks...I never drink la...hahas!

After that from there...6 pm all the way till 8 pm...then go Cineleisure...eat dinner...BBQ chicken...lols...then go home loh..at 9.30 pm? LOL...ok la...reach around 10.30 pm...then go home...not as messy as I expected...and some areas are well packed...mother stay at home packed...then got 2 new chairs...hahas...formation change...not bad! Hahas! Then I prepare for church tomorrow...from 12 pm to 2 pm...don't know why I took so long...lols...before that was just pack a little and bath loh...then sleep le...

Today woke up at 7.30 am...chiong prepare till 8.15 am and went out...took taxi with my Aunt (Diane)...then go church...practice singing...so many chinese words dunno how to pronounce...lols...sianz...anyway...is over...hahas...we go sabbath school after practice singing...then I and Wei Ting...disucss...then later tell Frances the conclusion...and go le...sing...lols...after that sermon...hahas...then finish...sing...then lunch...after that go Tim de house...

Now at his house...from 3.30 pm...till now 8.30 pm, maybe going home at 9 pm? Hahas...1st January (Friday) go out with them...they are the 3rd and fourth person I saw...lols....1st and 2nd who? Mother and sister loh...lols...ok...la...think that is all...o ya...one more...thanks for all the Zi Le tags, ELMO, LYNN, and DEAR...hahas! Thanks all!! BYE~~~DING DANG DONG...

No comments: