Thursday, January 07, 2010

Wednesday liaos...

Sianz diao la...so fast Wednesdays le...yesterday 12.40 am sleep liaos...lols...then today thanks Hwee Leng for calling me 8 am in the morning...then I prepare and went school at 9 am plus and reach around 9.50 am...lecture starts...lols...Badri came...after that 11.40 am end lecture le...then go eat lunch with JJ, SW and Eddy...then go do project till 2 pm...then go training for marketeer...till 3.30 pm..

The teacher ask me go cut hair...gave me $2...LOL...JJ loh..advertise the $3.80 hair cut...haix...sianz...I no want want cut de...now haven't cut...lols...later tomorrow go kana scolded...haix...after that continue go do project till 6 pm..then went home and reach around 6.30 pm...whole day projects...sian la!! Haix...then go home...bath...dinner...

Play badminton at home with father and sister? LOLS?? Then go do work...and now maybe see project got what thing do...haix...~~~Think that's all for today le...B~~

No comments: