Saturday, January 16, 2010

TFS...XD

Yup, Thursday Friday and Saturday which is today..haven't post sianz...I want to get this post as short as possible and quick as possible...as I haven't ate dinner!! ROAR!! Thursday thanks SX for wakeing me up on 8 am...then later I prepare and reach school at 10 am...then later lecture till 11.30 am...then we went south canteen and eat...I ate vegetarian...$2.20 only...

Then JJ treat me waffle..lols...then later we go for Effective writing hear teacher talk...lols..then later Macro lecture...o ya...get back the Effective de ICA 1...30.5...lols..ok la..but C...sianz...then later go Macro tutorial..teacher chiong 2 tutorial..so fast...still got Q haven't aks him....after that get back paper...33.5...lols...I was shock...I only expect 30 to be the max..hmm...totally shock...but then..JJ also sad diao...

Then me, JJ, Eddy, SW and Hong Ming went Mac's there...then later talk to SX on phone 20 minutes...then go for squash...then 9 pm went home..reach around 10 pm...do housework...lols...after that read the Macro awhile and knock off le...lols...Friday le..woke up at 6 am plus...then read till 8 am...msn awhile and go prepare till 9 am plus then go for stats tutorial...then no get back results...

After that go Koufu ate lunch...then later slack in lecture theatre and lesson starts...4 pm end..went home...prepare...and then did not do much...except housework...tim came my house and we go for cell group de meeting...10 pm went home...then later prepare till night...talk with SX till 4 am...slept...

Woke up 7 am today...lols..called by mother...prepare and went church...then backup singer...o ya..teach lesson study also...okok only...Heng got Frances guide...then later sermon...lunch...then meeting....then pathfinder...ya...then went grandma house do marketing for so long...lols...today de post very short...I mean Saturday de...

Tomorrow still need go Old Folk's home help...Homework how? Project? LOL...think can handle bah..haha...dinner...XD...and I gain weight le...sad...I think 1 kg more...or 1.5 kg...cause I think is the training of muscles...haix...hows? Should I continue train?...haix...dinner...

No comments: