Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MT post...

Haix...no time post...so many projects going on...hard time handling relationships...sianz...woke up at 6.30 am...on Monday...then prepare and go home from grandmother house...after that prepare and went school...9 am...excel...sianz...the ICA...zzz...when I saw I partner with JJ...I was like..wa...he wa before me...lols...then in the end during group work...jia lat loh...did not do very well bah...I think...then individual de...more sianz...haix...hope can maintain...zzz...

After that break went Mac there...then later almost all eat finish le except Hong Ming..I go buy one plate of noodle...eat finish le...withing 5 minutes...Hong Ming haven't finish...lols...after that go for effective writing...then do project till 2.40 pm...then later go do Micro project till 5.20 pm...went home...do work...housework...bath...dinner...midnight...le...very tired...haix...

Today morning....mother woke me up at 7 pm...but I was so tired...and in the end I sleep...7.45 am woke up...lols...later prepare and went for lecture...starts at 8.30 am today, reached at 9.40 am...then later go for accounts tutorial...after that go Koufu eat...haix...money running out le...when can I get my allowance...its been 2 months le...sianz...then....

Go for marketing tutorial...then 3 pm lesson end and go library do project...5 pm plus go back...go home..housework...bath....till now haven't eat dinner...o ya...saw Sx at school...saw him also...lols...after that ya...hmm...have a talk with her from 7 pm to 7.40 pm...heard things which I did not like to hear...don't know if it is true...but I think is fake...maybe is true...lols...who knows? Only her...how I wish it was what I think....

Anyway...projects and tutorials...hectic schedules...did affect mine and her relationship...haix...still go others though...o ya...tomorrow no stats lecture...but thursday need hand in project le...then I think still be goign school bah...haix...that's all....

No comments: