Monday, February 01, 2010

SS...lols...

Hmm, woke up at 8 am on Saturday...prepare and went to church reach around 10.20 am plus...than actually is I teaching ma...but then Ping Ping teach le...but at first is she teach but I sub her ones...lols...now she subbing me when I subbing her...LOL...confused??? Anyway...went to main church after that..Jon came..but I did not hear the sermon clearly...haix...next week hear...hahas! MUST...

Then later lunch like nothing left to eat then anything left eat loh...lols...after that got program...teaching us about the topic...XXX...lols...but...of course got link to bible...then I was half asleep and then I fell a sleep...for 10 minutes...later...I woke up..haha....Dr.John is sure humorous...lols...

Then Pathfinder...timothy went off early...after that pathfinder end le then I went home le...ah ma de house...then do work...today woke up at 10 am...after that 12.30 pm do work...nonono...on computer and do other stuffs till 2.30 pm...then do work till 9.30 pm...don't know happen to me..like got something stuck in my throat there...haix...then later I spit out blood...diaos...sianz....

Then went back at 10.30 pm...do housework bath...from 11.10 pm till 12.30 pm...hahas...then later, I mean now...using computer...haix...felt a little strange...maybe should not have start the whole thing...how? Let nature take its course bahs...feeling tired...anyway...

No comments: